Thursday, January 12, 2012

Secrets of Bella Terra by Christina Dodd

Goodreads Description:

Brooding and sexy Rafe Di Luca has returned to his family's luxurious vineyard resort for one reason: to find out who attacked his beloved grandmother. His homecoming stirs up a decades-old feud, forcing him to work with Brooke Petersson, the woman he once seduced and betrayed...but never forgot.








My Rating:


My Review:

This is a contemporary romance based in the wine country of California.  Rafe Di Luca is an ex solder with a traumatic past.  He does security now and when he comes home, after his Nonna (Grandmother) is attacked he rekindles his on again off again relationship with Brooke.  The romance is hot and has a natural feel to it.  The mystery in the book about the famous missing bottle of while is great and adds great action and mystery to the story. Brooke and Rafe's investigation into who hurt Nonna and why almost gets Brooke killed but it shows them what is truly important in life.  Great start to a series.  I had to get the second book as soon as I finished this one!

(After I finished the second book I realized I never wrote a review for this first book so am correcting the oversight)

No comments:

Post a Comment