Tuesday, March 15, 2011

With Seduction in Mind by Laura Lee Guhrke

Good Reads Description:

London Society is harsh for a young woman with no family connections who has to work for a living. But when Daisy Merrick is sacked from yet another job, the fiesty and outspoken miss comes up with a plan that could give her a future beyond her wildest dreams. There's only one problem. Her success depends on a man, the most infuriating, impossible, immovable man she's ever met.

sebastian Grant, Earl of Avermore, is England's most infamous author. Known for his notorious reputation, he is more interested in play than work, and has no intention of cooperating when Daisy shows up on his doorstep with a mad plan. The provoking, fire-haired beauty stirs his sense beyond belief, and Sebastian knows he has only one way to stop her. Seduction.

My Rating: 4 out of 5
My Review:
First let me say I really enjoyed this book from start to finish. The main characters, Daisy and Sebastian, acted real in my opinion. There wasn't a time when I thought that wouldn't happen. And unlike the previous two girl bachelor books, this ending seemed romantically realistic an not as rushed. It flowed very well for me too and I didn't get bored or find it lacking as a whole either. All in all, I loved this book, especially the main characters!

No comments:

Post a Comment