Monday, March 28, 2011

Love Me Forever by Rosemary Laurey

Goodread Description:

The second book in my vampire series, Love Me Forever is set in German Village in Columbus Ohio and is the story of physician/vampire Justin Corvus and a blue-collar single mother named Stella. Neither Justin nor Stella expected the attraction between them, nor could they anticipate the act of violence that puts Justin afoul of the vampire code he helped establish.


My Rating: 5 out of 5


My Review:


I really enjoyed the first in the series, but I LOVED this story.  I enjoyed the mix with Stella being a mom.  Sam is adorable and I think his reaction at the end when he learns of his moms secret to be realistic and cute.  Kids always seem to shock me with how accepting they are of those who are different and seeing the positive in things!  I love the romance between Stella and Justin.  It is a romance so obviously they get together at the end but enjoyed how Stella has her own backbone just like Dixie and sticks up for herself and doesn't let the 'gentleman' push her around!  It's a good read all in all!

No comments:

Post a Comment