Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kiss Me Forever by Rosemary Laurey

Goodreads Description:



If there is one thing Dixie LePage does not need in her life, it's complications. And the man sitting across the table from her in a crowded English pub is a major complication. For starters, there's the broad shoulders. The slightly amused smirk. That smoldering look that makes it impossible to concentrate. No doubt about it, the guy is hot and sexy.
Of course, there is one wee little problem: He claims to be a vampire named Christopher Marlowe, as in THE Christopher Marlowe, famous playwright, contemporary of Will Shakespeare. Amend that to hot, sexy, and totally insane. So why can't Dixie seem to resist the warmth of Christopher's charm, the protective feel of his strong hands, or the tempting pull of his full mouth when the sun goes down. . .?


My Rating: 3 out of 5

My Review:

Very interesting world and take on vampires.  I highly enjoyed using a famous writer from history an turning him into a vampire.  I enjoyed the development of the romance and the dedication to each other once it was found.  I am happy how everything turned out too.  It was pretty predictable but the specifics were still interesting to read.  I loved how Dixie got Sebastian to talk :)  I will definitely pick up the next in the series.  I find myself anxious to read how the other vampires introduced in this book evolve and find their loves, if they find them at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment