Monday, March 21, 2011

And Now for Something Completely Different.....

OK so I'm in a reading slump...not really in the mood to pick up any of the many books in my TBR pile. And trust me there are plenty of them! SO I thought I'd blog about one of my favorite book sites. If you are like me and love to read but money is an issue with buying all those books, Swap.com is a great option. I know there are libraries or friends to borrow books from, but I like to own my books so I can re-read them if I have the urge. And if I get a book from a friend or library, I may not be able to find it again. Sometimes I just remember the plot but not the author or title, and owning them makes it easier to find the book I'm craving. Below is a link to the site. If you haven't been on there, check it out. They also have a new feature called Swap4Schools, where you can donate books to schools who need books. We all know how tough the economy has been and it's important to keep current books in the school system for kids to enjoy. And a great way to help is to donate books that schools want!


Swap.com - trade books, CDs, movies, and video games


Another great site I enjoy for keeping track of my books and it has an option to buy books from other readers (used) is Goodreads. Below is a link so if you've never been to the site, please check it out! It's most definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment