Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Werewolf's Wife by Michele Hauf

Goodreads Description:

The legacy he must obey…
The child she must save…
The man who threatens to fulfill her every fantasy…
and break her heart.


Alpha wolf Ridge Addison left his wife in Las Vegas, vowing to put their one reckless night of passion behind him and return to his clan. Thirteen years later he needs a divorce so he can become pack leader. Yet he's never forgotten the sensuous witch whose life he saved…or the knee-buckling kisses he still craves.

After they parted, Abigail tried banishing Ridge from her memory. Now her heart belongs only to her son. But when the boy is kidnapped, she knows she alone can't save him. Though Abigail's body still aches for Ridge, she's willing to give him his freedom in exchange for his help. But who will shield her heart from the only man she's ever let claim her, body and soul?

My Rating:


My Review:

I liked how this story was laid out and written. I liked the different surprises laid with in the story and I enjoyed the renewed romance. I also LOVED the strong personality of the heroine. I did feel the story could have been more but all in all I enjoyed the story. As a mother, I felt for Abigail. I was shocked how it ended and how it affected Ridge, but I was also very happy! I would recommend this to my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment