Tuesday, May 22, 2012

THe Half-Breed Vampire by Theresa Meyers

Goodreads Description:

Ignorant of his true heritage, half-breed Slade Donovan is fated to feel like an outsider among his clan. Until a mysterious woman arrives with the ability to unlock his secrets—and make him crave a future he never believed he could have….As a game warden, Raina Ravenwing has only one mission in the Cascade Mountains: to hunt down a pack of rare wolves that is terrorizing her tribe. Her instant attraction to Slade is a distraction the beautiful wolf whisperer can't afford, unless she agrees to let him help her. Yet working so closely together only intensifies their passion…even as the unfolding truth of Slade's identity threatens everything Raina holds sacred.




My Rating:


My Review:

I enjoyed this story but not having read the first two in the series I felt I was missing something sometimes. It could be read alone but there are references to things you can only assume were mentioned in the first two books in the series.  I liked the romance but felt it was not too realistic.  One minute they were thrust upon each other unwillingly then it seems they are in love.  I did enjoy the story line and the action however.

No comments:

Post a Comment