Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Betrayal by Christina Dodd

Goodreads Description:

At nineteen, Noah Di Luca was Bella Terra's golden boy, handsome, confident, and untouched by the shadows that tormented his brothers...or so it seems. Driven by ambition, beautiful teenage Penelope Alonso fought her way out of the ghettos. During one hot summer, they came together in the sweetness of first love...until his past reared its ugly head and Noah walked away.

Nine years later, Penelope returns, never imagining she'd see Noah or that one glance would wake their fiery passion. As peril builds around them, Penelope has one choice: to survive, she must once again trust the man who betrayed her.

Even with terror stalking through Bella Terra's streets, love may be the most dangerous choice of all.


My Rating:


My Review:

I was so disappointed by this book.  It wasn't really the writing but the direction of the plot that made me frustrated.  I felt left wanting and there just wasn't the punch like there was in the other two books and in other books written by this author.  It does wrap everything up and I absolutely LOVE the twist at the end but I guess it was just too neat and not as suspenseful and the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment