Tuesday, May 8, 2012

So Many Books, SOOO Little Time

I have not stopped reading though I haven't posted any blogs in a while.  I have been reading, A LOT.  I however haven't had any time to blog about them let alone rate them on Goodreads!  BUT I wanted to at least list the books I've read so you know what to look forward to in the next week or so as I catch up.


Betrayal by Christina Dodd 3 out of 5 stars Finished 4/?/12
More than words Stories of the heart: by Debbie Macomber, Brenda Novak, and Meryl Sawyer 3 out of 5 stars Finished 4/?/12
Captivated and Entranced by Nora Roberts Both books 4 out of 5 stars 4/12/12
Fair Game by Patricia Briggs 4 out of 5 stars 4/20/12
Fifty Shades of Grey 4 1/2 out of 5 stars Finished: 4/24/12
The Half-Breed Vampire 2 out of 5 stars Finished: 4/25/12
Wanted: Undead or Alive  4 ½ out of 5 stars Finished: 5/2/12
One Night in Scotland 5 out of 5 stars Finished:  5/3
The Memorist by M.J. Rose 4 out of 5 stars Finished: 5/4
More than Words: Stories of Hope by Diana Palmer, Kasey Michael, and Catherine Mann 3 out of 5 stars
Finished: 5/6
The Perils of Pleasure Julie Anne Long  3 ½ out of 5 stars Finished: 5/7

So here is a quick review....I'll post my detailed opinions as I can get to it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment