Thursday, February 9, 2012

To Wed a Wild Lord by Sabrina Jeffries

Goodreads Description:

Drowning in guilt over his best friend's death seven years ago, Lord Gabriel Sharpe, the Angel of Death, knows his only hope at redemption is a race against a shocking opponent. 

Shrouded in darkness for the past seven years, the infamous racer Lord Gabriel Sharpe is known to accept every challenge to race thrown at him. When his next challenge comes in the form of his late best friend's sister, Virginia Waverly, Gabe is shocked. Yet she presents just the opportunity Gabe needs--marriage to fulfill his grandmother's ultimatum and ensure his inheritance. What he didn't count on was needing her love.




My Review:

My Review:

I rate this a 4 1/2 out of 5.  I really enjoyed reading Gabe's story and seeing him find love.  The only reason this didn't get a 5 is because I wish we learned more then we did about the kids parents murder.  That was a bit of a let down, though we do find out a few key pieces.  I can't wait to read the next in the series.  I honestly have to say this series is brilliantly written.  You get tidbits and teases as to what happened to solve the mystery of the parents murder along with the stories of each of the kids an how they find love!  In this story, Gabe starts to pursue Virginia Waverly as penance for his actions in her brothers death but in the end Virginia saves Gabe.  I felt for them both and the author wrote in a way to make you feel for them.  In the end they both get what they wanted, answers and love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment