Thursday, February 23, 2012

Infinite Betrayal by Gayle Donnelly and Robyn Mackenzie

Goodreads Description:

Mina Roarke had always been told she was special. In what way, she never fully understood until circumstances led her down a path of adrenaline-charged danger, blazing sexual heat and ultimate betrayal. 

Mathias, a warrior for a secret shifter race known as The Coteri, has been ordered to protect Mina at all costs. Although his oath to protect her is paramount, can he rein in his animal instincts long enough to not claim the one person he’s forbidden to have?






My Rating:


My Review:

WOW. It has been a VERY long time since I've read a Paranormal Romance that has has such an amazingly perfect mix of Romance, Mystery, and Paranormal! This book is one of the best I've read. It was all perfectly mixed together to make Infinite Betrayal one darn awesome book! I couldn't put it down. The world the authors created was great and the the paranormal race created was clever, thought not completely original. I did love the conflict created and the war between the two fractions. The mating is intense and amazing to read and I just CAN NOT WAIT for the second book in the series! If you enjoy Paranormal Romances you MUST pick this book up! You will not be sorry!


* I received a paperback version of this book via a Blog Giveaway.  The only 'normal' medium for this book is via E-Reader.  *

1 comment:

  1. I really would love to read this book but I can't figure out how to purchase it for my Nook! I tried downloading it through Lulu and I can't open it or get it transferred to my Nook and I'm so disappointed! Do you know of another way to get the e-book for Nook?

    ReplyDelete