Friday, November 11, 2011

The Virtuoso by Grace Burrowes

Goodreads Description:

The highly praised trilogy of Regency romances by award-winning author Grace Burrowes concludes with gifted pianist Valentine Windham, youngest son of the Duke of Moreland. Val retreats to the country after an injury robs him of his musical ability, only to learn from impoverished widow Ellen Markham that he can be loved even when his music falls silent.


My Rating: 4 1/2 out of 5


My Review:


I absolutely LOVE Grace Burrowes.  She is one of my absolute must buy authors.  This book didn't let me know.  I felt for Val and his injured hand.  I loved his meeting with Ellen and the romance that ensues.  It was perfectly paced and had just the right amount of description and heat!  Pick this book up an you will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment