Tuesday, March 13, 2012

That Holiday Feeling by Debbie Macomber, Sherryl Woods, and Robyn Carr

Goodreads Description:

Silver Bells by Debbie Macomber 

In this classic story, Debbie brings those Manning men and Manning sisters home for a mistletoe marriage when a single dad finally says "I do." 

The Perfect Holiday by Sherryl Woods 

Will bachelor Trace Franklin become a groom-to-be by Christmastime? He sure will ... if Savannah Holiday's aunt Mae as anything to do with it. 

Under the Christmas Tree by Robyn Carr 

When the folks of Virgin River discover a box of adorable puppies under the town's Christmas tree they call on local vet Nathaniel Jensen for help. But it's his budding romance with Annie McCarty that really has tongues --- and tails --- wagging!

My Rating:

My Rating:

I got this because it has the Virgin River book 8 as one of the 3 stories.  I also LOVE Sherryl Woods so I wanted to read her story as well.  I don't have a lot of exposure to Debbie Macomber but I really enjoyed her story as well.  They were all based around the Christmas holiday and of course all have a happy ending.  These felt more like novels then short stories, there was so much information and romance in each story.  If you read the Virgin River series, you don't have to read this story to continue the series but it would help you figure out how the local vet finds love and how the puppies come into the story line.  I don't know if Cherryl Woods or Debbie Macomber's stories are connected to any existing works but I didn't feel left wanting for information or confused about how any of the characters were connected.  I would definitely recommend picking this book up if you want some feel good holiday stories or just some good short romance stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment