Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Scandal's Bride by Stephanie Laurens

Goodreads Description:

How can an honorable lady like Lady Catriona Hennessy unite with a rake like Richard Cynster? Though charmed by his commanding presence, she cannot give up her independence. Marriage had not previously been on Richard's agenda, but perhaps taming the lady was just the challenge he needs -- if he can have the rights of the marraige bed without making any revealing promises of love?

My Rating: 4 out of 5

My Review:

I got this through my library as an ebook.  I read this book all last night and a few hours this morning and was done before 10 AM.  I loved reading Scandals story and meeting his wife.  The story wasn't as great as the last two but in no way bad!  A little more typical is all. They mystery was good but not unpredictable.  I loved The Lady concept and the concept of Catriona being so strong but realizing that a man won't weaken her but make her stronger.  And Scandal was the patient understanding hero who loved his wife so much he stepped aside to let her make the decisions.  The reversal of roles was refreshing. I loved the epilogue leading to the next story.  I will be getting it ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment