Monday, October 17, 2011

A Rake's Vow by Stephanie Laurens

Goodreads Description:

With both of her parents gone, Patience Debbington is accustomed to managing her own affairs, and those of her teenage brother Gerrard. To her love is dangerous, men uninteresting and faithless. Gerrard needs a suitable mentor, but when tall elegant Vane Cynster rides into her life, Patience sees nothing but an arrogant, presumptuous dandy -- a man who drinks in her very soul like a fine wine and intoxicates her in the bargain.

My Rating: 5 out of 5

My Review:

GREAT second addition to the Cynster Series!  I can no wait for the next one to get into my hands! Patience's hard family life makes it hard for her to trust in love.  Vane, trying to escape fate, runs right into it in the form of Patience.  I loved all their interactions and the turmoil and heat in this book was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment