Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Born in Ice by Nora Roberts

Goodreads Description:

Even though the harsh winters of western Ireland keep visitors away from Brianna's bed-and-breakfast inn, this winter she expects an unusual guest. Grayson Thane, a successful American mystery author, plans to spend the winter alone writing his new novel. But sometimes fate has a plan of its own. Sometimes fire can be born in ice.


My Rating: 4 out of 5

My Review:

Brianna and Grayson's story is wonderful.  A great story just like the first in the series.  I loved the amount of different emotions and I will admit I cried a few times.  Very powerfully written story that had me experience a lot of different emotions.  I enjoyed Grayson's back story and Brianna coming to terms with the her mother.  I loved the twists Brianna found in the attic.  I can't wait to see where the letters lead! I definitely recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment