Saturday, April 2, 2011

Born In Fire by Nora Roberts


Description on Nora Roberts Site:


Margaret Mary Concannon is a glass artist with an independent streak as fierce as her volatile temper. It’s no surprise that her relationship with the sophisticated Dublin gallery owner Rogan Sweeney won’t be peaceful.


My Rating: 4 out of 5

My Review::
Nora Roberts again writes an amazing romance with a great story.  I loved Maggie Mae and her strength and also her obviously weakness that she doesn't understand till the end.  I really loved reading about the glass making but I felt it was a little technical sometimes and took away from the story and that's the ONLY reason I gave it a 4 out of 5 instead of a 5 out of a 5.  I can't wait to read the next two in the Irish Born Trilogy.  I'm never let down with Nora Roberts!

No comments:

Post a Comment