Sunday, September 11, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award


One Lovely Blog Award


I received my first blog award. Thank you Bea's Book Nook
I was very shocked to receive this and just have to pass the love on!

There are two very simple rules that accompany this award:


1.  Share "7" facts about yourself and...
2.  Pass this award on to "15" other deserving blog owners

"7" Random Facts About Me:

1) I met my husband, Brian, my Freshmen year of Highschool.
2) I can tie a cherry stem into a knot in my mouth using just my tongue.
3) I love to bake A LOT
4) I've never lived with out having a cat, ever!
5) I can still put my legs behind my head, even though I'm a size 16.
6) I read better with background noise.
7) I can't drink beer or wine due to an allergy so I have to drink liquor (Whiskey is my favorite)

Now here are 15 other deserving Bloggers:
5 Book Blogs:
1)Awesome Sauce Bookclub
2)Bitten By Paranormal Romance
3)Paranormal Haven
4) Rom Fan Reviews
5) Thoughts of a Scot


10 Mommy Blogs:


1) Thrifty Nifty Mommy
2) Procraftination Station
3) Klippin Krazy Koupons
4) Couponin on Coffee
5) A Goddess of Frugality
6) Confrugal
7) Market Place Boutique
8) One Little Indian
9) The Freebie Junkie
10) Freetail Therapy

1 comment: