Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Shadow Wolf by Bonnie Vanak

Amazon Description:

On the run from authorities, gutsy Megan Moraine knows shadow wolves like herself have no place in this world. But she's still prepared to do anything to protect her young charges. That resolve is tested when the trio is captured by Gabriel Robichaux. Everyone knows that Gabriel is a ruthless bounty hunter, a member of an elite group called the Enforcers. Why then is Megan so attracted to her enemy—a wolf who hunts his own people? A wolf whose languid, sexy drawl makes her dream the impossible?

My Rating:  5 out of 5

My Review:

Absolutely LOVED this story.  It was very original and I loved the world Bonnie created.  I felt for Megan and her race of Shadow wolves.  I felt for Gabriel and his struggled and I loved their interactions together.  The romance between Gabriel and Megan is touching and exciting.  I really enjoyed the ending and I hope there are more books set in this world. Maybe around Gabriel's Brothers and the Phoenix.  There was a novella after the book and it was just a great, set in the same world.  Highly recommend to wolf lovers, romance lovers, and anyone looking for a original paranormal world.

No comments:

Post a Comment