Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Viscount Who Loved Me by Julia Quinn

Goodreads Description:

The town is shocked when Anthony Bridgerton, confirmed bachelor and consummate rake, actually chooses a bride. His only obstacle is his intended′s stunning, meddlesome elder sibling, Kate. When Anthony closes his eyes at night, it′s Kate who haunts his increasingly erotic dreams. Kate is determined to protect her innocent sister from the handsome viscount whom all London considers the most wicked rogue of all. But she fears how own heart is vulnerable. And when Anthony′s lips touch hers, she′s suddenly afraid she might not be able to resist the reprehensible cad.

My Rating: 3.5 out of 5

My Review:

Typical Historical Romance.  I would say that it's a little morbid cause the two main characters both have traumatic death issues with one of their parent.  Those experiences shape them in ways they don't realize and the story is about their evolving and growing to love each other.  I enjoyed it but it wasn't a frenzy page turner.  I did enjoy the family and I will continue to read the series to see how each member falls in love and with who!

No comments:

Post a Comment